Friday, June 27, 2008

KM Quotes

A good list of KM quotes by Kaye Vivian. I like these ones:

“Knowledge is information that changes something or somebody – either by becoming grounds for actions, or by making an individual (or an institution) capable of different or more effective action”
-Peter Drucker

“Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.”
–Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

“You give me an idea, and I give you an idea, we both have two ideas. You give me a dollar, I giveyou a dollar, we still each have one dollar.”
–Siemens

“A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.”
–Kahlil Gibran

“Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge.”
–Kahlil Gibran

“The only source of knowledge is experience.”
–Albert Einstein

No comments: